Implementing and Integrating Disruptive Technologies for Commercial Benefit
9:00am Chair Introduction
Tom Bollenbach, Chief Technology Officer, Advanced Regenerative Manufacturing Institute (ARMI)
9:05am Presentation: Enabling a fast-to-clinic to clinic approach with rapid scale-up of a highly customized lentiviral vector drug product
- VivoVec particle design for in vivo CAR-T applications
- Leveraging the manufacturing platform for fast to clinic approaches
- Process establishment and robustness at 50L scale
Branden Salinas, Senior Director, Manufacturing Sciences and Technology, Umoja Biopharma
9:20am Presentation: Accelerate Speed to Clinic and Improve Success Rate in Cell/Gene Therapy Development
Zhimei Du, Vice President, Translational Research and Early Development, Landmark Bio
9:35am Presentation: Addressing the Cell Multiplexing Problem with miCAR Cell Engineering
Sven Kili, Chief Executive Officer, Antion Biosciences
9:50am Presentation: Scaling ATMPs in a multi-therapy, multi-stakeholder, multi-site environment
- How can digital solutions be used to increase access to ATMPs ?
- How can clinics deal with multiple cell and gene therapies from multiple providers?
- How do you improve communication and coordination between multiple providers to ensure patient safety?
Najib Rehman, Digital Automation Lead, ATMPS Ltd – Hataali
10:05am Closing Panel with Q&A
With all session participants